· To Understand the Construction (Structural, Architectural & MEP) Drawings.
· Take of the Quantities as per the Drawings.
· To study the Specifications of Civil, Mechanical & Electrical.
· Preparing tender and contract document including Bill of quantity with architect or client based on construction/shop Drawings...
· To communicate with the consultant in Pre & Post Tender stage.
· Familiarity with cost control procedures and documentation including reviews of BOQ, status assesment, forecasting of costs etc at various stage of tendering, construction and bill closing during final hand over.
· To study the Tender documents & understand the scope of works and preparation of tender documents as per the revised Addendum.
· Preparation of Variation as per the requriement.
· Performing risk & Value management and cost control.
· Preparing and analyzing castings for tender.
Opening From: 11th Oct 2012 | Opening Till: 30th Oct 2012