Job Code : AMZ JB ASQ
WANTED FOR QATAR - INCOME HOLDING
POSITION: AUDITOR SUPERVISOR
Ensures successful completion of assigned engagements from start to finish achieving total customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan assigned engagements in conjunction with direct supervisor, and conduct them successfully from beginning to end.
- Supervise junior auditors/auditors allocated to assigned engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverable.
- Check that records, reports, and documentation are accurate and reliable, and analyze accounting and operational data.
- Assess compliance with relevant legislation, professional standards, and internal financial regulations and control procedures by examining records, reports, documentation, and operating practices.
- Appraise the adequacy of internal control systems, identify inefficiencies, and make best-practices recommendations to management. Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and programs.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
- Gauge levels of financial risk within organizations.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Identify and establishes guidelines for identifying and preventing fraud, abuse, and waste.
- Assist with equity management, debt management, securities, budget planning, and revenue projections.
- Undertake tax planning, calculate the amount of taxes owed and complete and submit tax filing requirements.
- Coordinate and perform due diligence and investment analysis activities.
- Obtain and review evidence ensuring the audit work performed and audit conclusions are well-documented.
- Communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings, highlighting unresolved issues, and draft final audit reports.
- Grasp new business growth opportunities and support the units customer retention objectives.
- Provide management, direction, and counseling. Supervise auditors and junior auditors.
- C.A (OR) ICWA
- 8 - 10 years of experience in an audit firm or medium-large corporate audit office.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or questions.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to managers, public groups, and/or staff members.
- Excellent knowledge of mathematics required. Ability to apply mathematical concepts of
- probability and statistical inference, algebra and geometry to practical situations.
- Ability to calculate interest, discounts, fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
AUDIT AND ADVISORY
Opening From: 2018-11-13 | Opening Till: 2018-11-30