Job Code : AMZJB KSA
WANTED FOR SAUDI - PAN GULF INTERNATIONAL
- Study the scope of work & tender document and prepare the tender review sheet then prepare/review the basic design, create the estimation BOQ and link it with client BOQ.
- Arranging for and attending site visits. prepare detailed visit report and attending clarification meetings with client.
- Invoice Preparation and reviewing sub-contractors invoices both in Unit rate and in Timesheet
- Preparing the details of various projects, analyzing the projects separately, compiling the analysis for evaluation, and developing the separate estimation report for major multibillion dollar projects like oil and gas project
- Developing the MTOs, bulk quantity equipment handling, and verifying the same against project drawings, P&IDs, etc.
- Keeping track of the latest developments in estimating procedures, reviewing the same by maintaining relationship with contractors, reading about current advancements techniques in business magazines and other media, visiting the site location, and meeting other professionals involved in the estimating processes
- Prepare & Send out RFQ for (materials, vendors & subcontractors), follow-up, prepare technical evaluation sheet, send & acquire responses and compliance sheets to prepare quotation comparison sheet Advise the best quotation on the basis of the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of work and delivery period of long lead items.
- Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to get the offers as per final & revised information from client.
- Review client's responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then prepare the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations and other issues which could affect the prices or project duration.
- Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as man-hour estimates, materials, construction equipment. .. etc considering the location and duration of the project.
- Calculate the direct cost for each item by analyzing the item to its basics (Material, Equipment & Manpower) all conforming with the project specifications & ensure pricing inputs are supported by adequate Basis of Estimate and Bill of Quantities.
- Calculate/assist in the calculation of other costs (Engineering, supervision, management, site & camp facilities, transportation, clearance, taxes, insurances, permits, license ... etc).
- Participate in Cost Variance analysis and invoices.
- Participate in the preparation of the tender schedule, manpower histogram I S-Curve, equipment schedule, organization chart with accompanying CVs of proposed qualified personnel.
- Participate and coordinate with estimation team to updates tender Register which shall include tender internal ref, title, closing date, bond, submitted value, validity, technical and commercial clarifications if any, award status, etc.
- Prepare Project Execution Plan/Method statements by providing draft proposal data to milestone and participate in milestone schedule preparation.
Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The candidate should have 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
- The candidate must have experience in the field of refinery and petrochemicals.
Must have experience in the field of refinery and petrochemicals.
Opening From: 2018-02-23 | Opening Till: 2018-03-10