Job Code : AMZGP1
WANTED FOR KUWAIT - SAND FORGE GAMES CO.,
GAME PROGRAMMER UNITY3D C#
About Sand Forge Games:
Founded in 2018, co-funded by Kuwait national fund for small and medium enterprise development. Our company is a start up with
great potential and endless passion ready to take on the big competitors of the mobile gaming market. Our goal is to
create unforgettable game experiences by building highly accessible strategy games for mobile.
About the Job, Unity game programmer (C# mostly):
- Full-time Job, onsite, Location: Kuwait.
- The role will mostly include working on the client-side code to build game play features, integrating third party SDKs, placing
game assets such as sprites, animations and particle systems into the game and other game play related tasks relating to
unity 3d game engine using C#.
- 3+ years experience in game development.
- Strong background in Unity3d game engine and specially with coding in C#.
- Solid understanding of all aspects related to mobile game development (UI, 3rd party API/services integrations,
platforms, hardware limits and game play logic, etc.)
- Experience with unity SDKs, tools and services.
- Experienced with optimizing code for performance, memory and size, using unity profiler.
- Profound and disciplined programming skills, awareness of best practices and techniques used in game development.
- Strong understanding of how to effectively work within a team of developers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Be able to showcase previous work samples/portfolio.
- Be Self-motivated and Serve as an enthusiastic and vocal supporter of the product, the team, and the strategic goals of
- Passionate about video games and the process of creating excellent games.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Experience in working with the Back-end-side of game development using Amazon web services, Cassandra Data base,
Redis technology, Red shift and handling scalability structure.
- Competitive monthly salary.
- Accommodation close to the office.
- Medical insurance.
- Paperwork handling, to make things hassle free for you.
- Please apply by attaching a Cover letter, your resume and any relevant documents or projects
Opening From: 1st Oct 2018 | Opening Till: 10th Oct 2018